Week 14: 365 Project

I’m only two shy of posting 100 photos for my 365 Project, and am more than a quarter of the way done. Not too shabby… even if the photos are still not very exciting.

Our matron cat, Pollo del Fuego, is featured this week. Since the hell-child Scruffy has been in the spot light in recent weeks, she was feeling left out.

And, yes… your Spanish is correct. I have a cat named Chicken. Chicken of the Fire, to be more precise.

Fluff

Week 14

1. beer30, 2. helping, 3. dropbucket, 4. sunroofviewMar, 5. rescued, 6. Popose

1. OK, I had changed it into Fire Chicken, but I still am totally amazed that you totally knew I was translating and questioning myself. I had just reached the point of “maybe I should check Google” when you told me I had it right.

2. Dysfunctional Mom April 7, 2012 at 5:36 pm

Love the dandelion pic. My next tattoo is going to be a dandelion.
    I just love Pollo’s name. =)

3. A cat named Chicken. Now THAT’s creative! What’s the story behind that? She’s a cutie!

1. When we brought her home, as a rescue, my son was taking high school Spanish. He picked the name before we got the cat. Since she’s a calico manx, her coloring could be viewed as brown and black singe markings, sort of like a Phoenix. With her fiery personality, she has lived up to her name.

4. (omg it let me comment! and on the first try!)

5. the water droplets are really cool!

6. Oh, my favorite is the water dripping from the end of the leaf. 🙂 Wonderful images.

7. I really think these are great!

Join the discussion...