Looking for a little inspiration? Something to knock the cobwebs off your imagination? I invite you to join me in one, or two, or all three of these writing challenges. Read over the prompts and see where they take you.
The 100 Word Challenge is hosted here, at Thin spiral notebook, each Wednesday. Link to The Darkroom, and Two Word Tuesday by clicking on the site badges which will direct you to Our Write Side, where I moderate these two prompts
Hope to see you around. Now, go… write something.
- Posts on Wednesday morning; deadline midnight Tuesday
- One word prompt; you can use the word in your submission or it can be implied
- 100 words – no more, no less
- Any genre – fiction, memoir, poetry, thriller, mystery, sci-fi, fantasy, your choice…
- Hyphenated words count as one word
- If posting on your own website, please link back to the prompt page
- Add post URL to Mr. Linky (link to the specific post, and not just the homepage)
- If you don’t have a website, you can leave your submission in the comment section
- One submission per person
- Visit the archive for previous challenges.
- Posts on Thursday morning; deadline Wednesday night
- Photo prompt; can use as inspiration, or as scene of story action
- 1,000 word limit
- Link back to prompt page and add link to post entry in comments
The Darkroom: for full list of rules