Inner fire

Burning bright

Is your inner light a tea candle or a blazing inferno?
Does it shine or smolder?
Warm and inviting, welcoming others to draw closer,
Or intense and overpowering, too hot to approach?

How does your internal flame burn?

1. That is a gorgeous photo.

2. Can I be both? What’s in between? I have the ability to be very warm and inviting but still seem almost too intense. Kind of like a warm fire that has the ability to go out of control and destroy everything but with the proper care, can keep you nice and warm. Yup..that’s me!

3. I guess, it is much like a tea light. Love the picture you posted.

4. Middle State by momzombie April 25, 2012 at 12:54 pm

It all depends on the day of the month and who I’m with. Sometimes my inner fire is the flash of a match tossed on a gasoline-soaked Christmas tree. Sometimes it’s a glowing dot at the end of an incense stick: steady, smoky and subtle.

5. What a lovely picture! I would say I’m usually warm and inviting. A little more than a tea light, but not quite an inferno.

6. Hmmm… Tara that would depend on the moment, the material used to build the flame, and who was fanning the fire 😉

7. Love this picture! I think most days, I shine, not too overpowering, just enough to light up the room and warm the hearts of others. 🙂 Wow… That was sappy!

8. my inner fire burns like a cackling meth addicted pyromaniac with a lifetime supply of matches and kindling.

beaufiful and inspiring, Tar Rah