Bad decisions

wooden bad decisions sign

What if you could have just one wish, any wish – good, bad, or magical – and it be granted? You have to decide now, without consideration for any consequences to you or anyone else. What would you choose?

Would you wish for financial independence? Or to have a stable of luxury cars? Would you want to travel the world, or get your dream job? Real estate, precious metals and gems, or stocks?

If anything was possible, would you wish to fly, or read minds. Would your touch cure all illness or, like Midas, turn anything you touch into gold?

From the mundane to the fantastical, the ramifications of your wish spread out like ripples in a pond, ever-widening, encompassing everything within its reach. These consequences range from minor to catastrophic, predictable and unpredictable.

What would you wish for, if you could have your heart’s desire?

NaBloPoMo_Nov15

WIP – Last wish – 2/30

1. More time, more quiet, more money, and more love.

Liked by 1 person

2. I wish to no longer write for free, giving away my craft for all of the exposure I get is leaving me a bit chilly! 🙂 Great blog.

Liked by 1 person

1. I think a lot of your fellow writers have the same wish.

3. Well, silly, wishes unlimited. ;-0

Liked by 1 person

4. Financial independence sounds nice, but I’d settle for a house in my price range. It doesn’t even need to be already renovated or even clean. I feel like with that base, I could find an awful lot of happiness, even without being rich enough to freewheel across the world (which would be nice. Best way to avoid putting your dog in the undercarriage of a plane? own it 🙂 )

Liked by 1 person

5. Oooph. I hate to say it, but I would probably wish for financial independence. They say money can’t buy happiness, but it can definitely bring peace of mind and comforts, and from where I’m at that’s pretty much the same thing.

6. Good question! I’m going to think on it. I love the title of your blog 🙂

Liked by 1 person

1. Thank you, Kristina! I hope when you decide what you’d wish for, you’ll come back and let me know.

Liked by 1 person