Happy Holidays

Both of my kids are home for Christmas break, so I didn’t get out much to take photos. There were cookies to bake…

Lights to display outside…

Faux trees

And, a tree to decorate…

all the trimmings

There are more cookies to bake and a few more boxes to wrap. I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. Give thanks, give hugs, and keep peace in your heart.

(Photos shot with a Nikon D60, using an 18-55mm, 55-200mm, 20mm f/2.8 wide-angle, 50mm f/1.8 prime lens, Nikon CoolPix S205 and/or iPhone4)

For more photos, please visit my Flickr photostream.

More Weekly Winners photo galleries can be found at I am Lotus. Please leave a little comment love for our lovely hostess and the other WW photogs.

Unknown MamiTo see other city scenes from around the world, check out Unknown Mami’s Sundays in My City. Don’t forget to show the love to Mami and the other City contributors.

1. Unknown Mami says:

The cookies look great. My husband has requested that I make cookies.

2. I love All the Trimmings!

3. Nise says:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE the Christmas ornament

Enjoy your kids being home!!!

4. mrs4444 says:

Sadly, my tree is up, but nearly naked, I’ve not yet made any krumkake, and forget about any outside decorations (but we live in the woods–none needed! :)

Merry Christmas, Tara! :)

those cookies are making me mental…wow they look amazing…send me some NOW

6. BLOGitse says:

Tomorrow cleaning and cooking on Wed and on Thu we’ll get first dinner guests…
    Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!

7. I know! I know! I know! There is so much to do and we are RUNNING out of time! Yicks!!!! Your decorations are marvelous darling! :) have a wonderful week finishing up!

8. stacy says:

Cookies made in my house too! :) Love the ornament shot – great color & perspective. It would make a cute card.

9. Mama Zen says:

Enjoy those kids, Tara!

10. Joy says:

Great pics. Oh those cookies….I’m officially hungry now. My daughter starts baking all her goodies this week….bye bye diet. Enjoy every minute with your family. Happy warm and wonderful holidays sweetie. ~Joy xo

11. Love how everyone captures the holidays, I can smell how good those cookies taste. Great shots!

12. Melisa says:

Glad you’re having fun: I wouldn’t have expected anything different! :)

I’m going to risk the post office ONE MORE TIME today. Gah. Then I’m coming right home, where it’s safe. :)

13. Tela says:

i’ll take a few of those cookies while gazing at those lovely lights! happy holidays!

14. burghbaby says:

That’s definitely a good way to spend your time!

15. OK, so now I’m lusting after cookies. Thanks so much for that.

16. Vidya Sury says:

It is lovely to know you’re having a good time with family, Tara! Happy Christmas! And maybe some virtual cookies for me!