Weekly Winners ~ 2010 retrospective

Because this is a new space, though I’m not new to Weekly Winners (and because holiday prep left me no time to get out for a photo hunt this week), I’m instead featuring some of my favorite snaps from 2010 (I did include one from Christmas morning, just to be fair)…

January 2010 - Lincoln Park, Niceville, FL
February 2010 - Henderson Bch State Park, Destin, FL
March 2010 - Santa Rosa Bch, FL
April 2010 - Fort Pickens State Park, Pensacola, FL
May 2010 - Maxwell Gunther Rec. Area, Bluewater Bay, FL
June 2010 - Crab Island, East Pass, Destin, FL
July 2010 - Big Lagoon State Park, Pensacola, FL
August 2010 - Ninth Ward, New Orleans, LA
September 2010 - Tarklin Bayou State Preserve, Pensacola, FL
October 2010 - Maxwell Gunther Rec. Area, Bluewater Bay, FL
November 2010, Crystal Beach, Destin, FL
December 2010, Villa Tasso, FL

When I wasn’t knee deep in Christmas wrap, or elbow deep in casseroles and pumpkin pie ingredients, this is what I was doing… lounging in my uber pink, footed, bunny pjs. And, yes, I did wear them ALL day Saturday.

Christmas 2010

More Weekly Winners photo galleries can be found at I am Lotus. Please leave a little comment love for our lovely hostess and the other WW photogs.

For more photos, please visit my Flickr photostream.

1. Heather says:

February has to be my FAVORITE shot. Wow, that is stunning. I hope you had a wonderful christmas!

2. carol anne says:

The fluffy bunny footie pjs are awesome! Great pic :)

3. Terrie says:

WOW! what a wonderful year. the first one with the frost is pretty amazing. as are the rest….i just can’t chose :)

4. A Maui Blog says:

Winners indeed! Nice way to retrospect. I like the January shot. Having lived on Maui, I don’t get to see such beauty of ice on the ground. I like the way you captured it.

5. Denise says:

First off… I’ve been a terrible blog reader & friend lately by not responding about your closing the old blog and opening this one. I’m just SO grateful you’re still around in whatever form it takes!!!!!!

Second, I love this retrospective! I may have to steal your idea for my final post of 2010. All beautiful images and they tell a wonderful story. Great idea!

6. Awesome New Orleans shot, and the one of the tunnel

7. tara says:

What a great idea for a retrospective! I think the March shot is my most favorite…

8. Sarah says:

Love the retrospective! It would be so tough for me to pick favorites…but I might do that next week!

Love the bunny pj’s…makes me want them too!!

9. Joyce-Anne says:

I love the retrospective of the year in photos!

10. AACK! Love those PJ’s. And the third pic down? in Santa Rosa Beach? Is a little piece of heaven. I LOVE LOVE it.

11. Sarah says:

What absolutely GORGEOUS shots!!

My favrorite is the Santa Rosa beach wooden walkway…dont know why, it just appealed to me. Gret work, tara

13. Jen says:

Very cute slippers!! I stayed in my pjs all day! :) That crystal beach shot is my fav. Hope you had a wonderful holiday!

14. Melisa says:

Great pictures. I need to come to your area of the world, I think. It’s beautiful!

15. Bad Momma says:

LOVE the pink-bunny footed jammies! Wish I had ones like that!